Saturday, November 12, 2011

New camera!

With the crazy fall photo sessions coming to an end, I thought about what I might do to reward myself. :)  I briefly thought about doing nothing at all.  But that's no fun, right?  Then I decided I would be completely irresponsible and get one of these:
It would look mighty fine swingin' from my arm, would it not?  But then the fog cleared and I came to my senses and decided to make a wiser, although less fashionable, decision.  A new camera (body) was what I wanted.  The one I currently use is a great one but we've had it for about eight years so I figured it was time for an upgrade.  I had two different cameras in mind and figured once I went to Rockbrook Camera, I could ask a few simple questions, play with the cameras and make a quick decision.  Ha.  The poor sales guy was stuck with me for a good hour and a half.  That's like an eternity when we had a 3-year old and 7-month old in tow.  I kept going back and forth on which one I wanted.  By the end, I just wanted to throw myself onto the ground and surrender.  I'm a terrible decision-maker.  

I finally chose the Canon 7D.

And so far, I love it.  I love it.  I love it.  
This new camera body in conjunction with my fabulous 24-70 mm lens is oh-so-amazing.  They're a perfect fit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment